At P & L Heat Treating we believe that hard work and dedication are the foundation of a successful company. We have earned an excellent reputation as a provider of high quality heat treating services, and our employees are an essential part of making this happen. P & L employees value their performance as well as company standards.
We are currently seeking experienced Heat Treaters. This position is responsible for making loads, loading and unloading furnaces, programming furnaces and performing hardness test inspection. Additionally, this position requires the ability to multi-task and plan loads, including subsequent operations, such as tempering. The Heat Treater also directs his/her helpers in achieving efficient operations of all tasks in their shift. We offer competitive Pay and attractive benifits
Qualified candidates will have:
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Good work history and attendance record
- Must be able to work any shift, including overtime and weekend rotations.
- Ability to load/unload parts of up to 100 pounds
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision
- Vacuum, Endothermic Gas Hardening, Tempering and Gas Nitride experience preferred
- Must have Hardness Test experience as well as experience with Windows based software
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org