Interested in joining the team?
P & L Heat Treating has built a reputation for providing high quality heat treating services — our employees are an essential to making this happen. We’re always looking for people who share our company values and commitment to excellence to join our team.
We are currently seeking experienced Heat Treaters. This position is responsible for making loads, loading and unloading furnaces, programming furnaces and performing a hardness test inspection. Additionally, this position requires the ability to multi-task and plan loads, including subsequent operations, such as tempering. The Heat Treater also directs his/her helpers in achieving efficient operations of all tasks in their shift. We offer competitive pay and attractive benefits.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Good work history and attendance record
- Must be able to work any shift, including overtime and weekend rotations
- Ability to load/unload parts of up to 100 pounds
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision
- Vacuum, Endothermic Gas Hardening, Tempering and Gas Nitride experience preferred
- Must have Hardness Test experience as well as experience with Windows based software